January 27, 2018
10:00 am - 2:00 am
Tortola, BVI TBD
Kick 2018 off right for your business!
Join the Forge for our first FREE business workshop of the year.
Focusing in on your Value Proposition and Exploring Different Pricing Models:
Your company’s value proposition explains how your product or services solves people’s problems, delivers specific benefits and tells the ideal customer why they should buy from you and not the competition. Once you have them hooked to buy from you, it’s also important that the price is right.
In this workshop participants will all walk away with their value proposition statements created and will explore multiple pricing models for their own businesses to effectively sell more.
The workshop will focus on:
– Differentiation: Understanding your market and setting yourself apart
– Importance of Communicating your value effectively
– Understanding your customer and their needs
– Cost analysis and Profit margins when determining price
– Pricing strategies and new pricing models
– The pros and cons of giveaway’s, sales, discounting and freemium models
– What your price says about your product
– Understanding Net and Gross income and maximizing profits through proper pricing
Seats are LIMITED! RSVP here as soon as possible.
The event will be in Tortola, at Ogier’s in the Ashley Ritter Building on the 6th floor.